Tried, Tested and True Father Daughter Wedding Songs
It may be hard to believe that the moment is here! You will need to pick a beautiful wedding song for your father-daughter dance. We recommend a few “Tried, Tested and True ” favourites for you.
Upside: Everyone is going to be familiar with these wedding songs, especially if they have been to a few weddings. They are popular for a reason because they are beautiful songs and people can relate to them. They love to sing along.
Downside: Some might say these wedding songs “cliche” or “overdone.” Nevertheless, everyone will admit, they love them in the moment!
- Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
- Forever Young – Rod Stewart – this song also works as a Mother / Son Song
- What A Wonderful World – Louie Armstrong
- Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carly
- You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban – this song also Works as a Mother / Son Song)
Need more ideas? We would love to hear what song you think would be the best song for a Father Daughter dance.